Message From Principal
Pacific Coast High School blends traditional high school and Independent Study to create a format to fit the needs of many students. One will find challenging online and on-campus academic courses matched with instructor support and 21st Century life skills such as time management, accountability, responsibility, communication, and perseverance skills ..read more
How To Enroll
To apply for Fall 2019 click here.
Spring Semester begins 1/22/19. We will continue to accept applications throughout the semester.
- Unvaccinated Student Options: (SB 277) variety of options for students to enroll with PCHS
- UC/College Prep: Online and Blended Courses
- Contract Learning: UC options with weekly meetings
- Direct Instruction: Modified curriculum with on campus class meetings
- Credit Recovery: Individualized instruction
- Fundamentals: Non UC/College Prep high school curriculum
PCHS students/parents: To request a transcript, complete and print the Transcript Request Form and fax to or deliver to the address on the form. Official transcript requests require 10-12 business days for processing.
Awards & Accreditation
What’s Going On At PCHS
July-August Add/Drop forms can be found here.
Interested in sports? Check out Spirit Academy’s football, basketball, and volleyball options here.
Join the OCDE family on our quest for one billion acts of kindness. For more information click here.