Message From Principal
Pacific Coast High School blends traditional high school and Independent Study to create a format to fit the needs of many students. One will find challenging online and on-campus academic courses matched with instructor support and 21st Century life skills such as time management, accountability, responsibility, communication, and perseverance skills ..read more
How To Enroll
To fill out an application for Fall 2017 click here.
Fall Semester begins 8/21. We will continue to accept applications throughout the semester.
- Unvaccinated Student Options: (SB 277) variety of options for students to enroll with PCHS
- UC/College Prep: Online and Blended Courses
- Contract Learning: UC options with weekly meetings
- Direct Instruction: Modified curriculum with on campus class meetings
- Credit Recovery: Individualized instruction
- Fundamentals: Non UC/College Prep high school curriculum
PCHS students/parents: To request a transcript, complete and print the two-page Transcript Request Form and fax or deliver to PCHS. Official transcript requests require 10-12 business days for processing.
Awards & Accreditation
What’s Going On At PCHS
For the 2017-2018 academic calendar click here.
For the July-August Add/Drop form click here.
For July-August FAQs click here.
Join the OCDE family on our quest for one billion acts of kindness. For more information click here.
PCHS in the News
Check out PCHS in the OC Register. For the complete story click here.